Last amended on January, 2022
Tech Manage Corp. has established the following handling policy in order to appropriately obtain, use, and manage the personal information received from our customers.
Acquisition of user information
We will acquire the following personal information by lawful and fair means.
(1) Name, e-mail address, telephone number, corporate name, organization name, and title
(2) Information on the use of services provided by the Company (“the Services”).
– Device information
Information on the device used by the user to access this service (OS type, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.)
– Log information
Information on the usage history of the Service by the User (IP address, usage date and time, etc.)
– Information obtained by tracking technology
Purpose of use
Usage information will be used for the following purposes.
(1) To enable users to use the Service smoothly.
(2) To manage and improve the Service.
(3) To provide users with necessary or beneficial information or contact for the use of the Service.
(4) To provide information (including email magazines and promotional emails for other companies’ services) related to content that may be of high interest to users.
(5) To respond to inquiries from users.
(6) To prevent unauthorized use of the Service.
(7) For other matters related to the preceding items
Provision of user information
We will not provide personal data to third parties outside of the purpose of use, unless we have obtained prior consent or are required to do so by law.
Matters related to safety management measures
We will take appropriate management measures to prevent leakage, falsification, loss, or damage of personal information.
If you wish to contact us, please email us at info (at) tech-manage.co.jp